|Description||Rakhi Celebration Gift Hamper contains:
1. A cotton Dhoti Angrakha will surely add charm to your cute brother. The alluring Angrakha is embellished with yellow floral motif design all over. The neck and sleeves are adorned with intricate laces in Jodhpuri pattern. The dhoti in white colour enhanced with multi-colour border. This dress is suitable for children of the age group from 2 to 5 years and is available in length 18 to 24 inches. Please select the desired size from the drop down box above as per the height of your kid. Size 18: Dhoti Length 17 inch, Angrakha Length 14 inch Size 20: Dhoti Length 19 inch, Angrakha Length 16 inch Size 22: Dhoti Length 21 inch, Angrakha Length 18 inch Size 24: Dhoti Length 23 inch, Angrakha Length 20 inch
2. Handcrafted Kids Rakhi with catoon motifs and one additional Dora Rakhi Set.
3. A beautiful Rakhi Greeting Card to express your feelings.
4. Free auspicious Silver plated Lakshmi-Ganesha coin of approx. weight 10 gms.
5. A 10 Gm Chocolate to leave your brother with some sweet memories on this special occasion.
6. Free Roli and Rice for Pooja Tilak in sealed pouch packs.
7. Gift Box containing 400 Gm Kaju Katli made from selected Goan Cashew Nuts in Pure Desi Ghee.
8. Additional two beautiful Fancy Rakhis for your brothers.
2 Rakhi, 1 Pooja Coin, 1 Pack Roli, 1 Pack Rice, 1 Greeting Card, 1 Chocolate, 400 Gm Sweet, 2 Fancy Rakhi
1. As Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) festival is on 10th August 2014, all Rakhi orders shall be dispatched from 30th July onwards on priority basis. If you want us to deliver early, then mention the desired delivery date in the instruction box while placing order.
2. All Rakhi Orders received till 06th August for Metro and Tier-I cities will be delivered on or before Rakhi Day 10th August (Sunday). For Tier-II and Tier-III cities, orders received till 04th August will be delivered on or before Rakhi Day. Delivery to other areas would depend upon services of the courier companies. All Orders placed thereafter, will be delivered on priority basis depending upon the serviceability.
3. All Rakhi gifts being traditionally designed and handcrafted, fine design, pattern and color tone may vary slightly from that shown in the image. However, there would not be any compromise in quality.
|Unit of Measurement||Pack of 9|