|Description||Rakhi Celebration Gift Hamper contains:
1. Delicious Hand-Picked Dryfruit combo in food-grade plastic Gift Box. The combo comprises of 400Gm Iranese Almond (Badam), Pista (Pistachio), Kishmish (Raisins) & Goan Kaju (cashew Nuts) in equal quantity. Packing is done in hermatically sealed plastic and then covered in a box to store the freshness of the product.
2. Jaipuri Patola Gold Print Cushion Cover set of five pieces in traditional Sanganeri Patola Gold Hand Block print of Rajasthan. Specifications: 100 % Export Quality pre-shrunk cotton cloth of thread count 56x60 and quilted on one side. Size: 16 x 16 Inches (40 X 40 cms). Guaranteed fast & vibrant colours.
3. One Mauli Rakhi and one additional handcrafted Dora Rakhi.
4. A beautiful Rakhi Greeting Card to express your feelings.
5. Free auspicious Silver plated Lakshmi-Ganesha coin of approx. weight 10 gms. 6. A 10 Gm Chocolate to leave your brother with some sweet memories on this special occasion. 7. Free Roli and Rice for Pooja Tilak in sealed pouch packs.
2 Rakhi, 1 Pooja Coin, 1 Pack Roli, 1 Pack Rice, 1 Greeting Card, 1 Chocolate, 400 Gm Dry Fruit
1. As Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) festival is on 10th August 2014, all Rakhi orders shall be dispatched from 30th July onwards on priority basis. If you want us to deliver early, then mention the desired delivery date in the instruction box while placing order.
2. All Rakhi Orders received till 06th August for Metro and Tier-I cities will be delivered on or before Rakhi Day 10th August (Sunday). For Tier-II and Tier-III cities, orders received till 04th August will be delivered on or before Rakhi Day. Delivery to other areas would depend upon services of the courier companies. All Orders placed thereafter, will be delivered on priority basis depending upon the serviceability.
3. All Rakhi gifts being traditionally designed and handcrafted, fine design, pattern and color tone may vary slightly from that shown in the image. However, there would not be any compromise in quality.
|Category||Sweets & Chocolates|
|Unit of Measurement||Packo of 9|